Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: Girls, What does this mean?

‘m a senior and I went up to talk to a freshman girl in my first period homeroom. I went up to her when the bell rang to go to our next period. So I talked to her the whole way. She was really nice and had a natural smile while talking. The conversation was without any awkward pauses, it was natural. Then 1minute before the late bell rang, I asked for her number like this «I honestly want to get to know you so may I have your number?», she said «hmmmm…. I’ll give it to you Monday»

I’m not looking for any sexual things as most guys are. I honestly want to get to know her. And treat her like a queen! My intentions are most pure.

What does this mean?


Open Question: Girls, What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment