Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: How to impress that girl?

I have met her about 1-2 months ago at school. she is in my class we are usually together at school (me her n another girl we use to hang out together at school) i was showing her how happy i was with her n i was almost about to ask her but something happend. i asked her what kind of food she likes to make, she said she does it with her BF omg. why did she hide that from me?

i was shocked. i tried to find out who he is. he is 34 years old n she is 19 is that possible? she lives in his house. cos its nearest to school. even when i drive her she does not want him to see her with me. she wants me to drop her a bit far.

i really felt that she likes me. i allways help her with maths n other stuff even better than our teacher. i smile to her she smiles back. i feel like she is not happy with him … i asked her to talk about him,, she did not say anything.. she did not want to. she only said his name n where he is from. ofc she did not wanna tell that he is 34 years old.

not long ago i decided to tell her how i feel against her, and i did. she kinda knew i was about to tell her. b4 i did i said `i wanna tell you something` she said `if its not important u do not need to tell me` i told her `that its important…. i like you…… i like you very much and i would do anything for you to be happy` she smiled. and i asked her for a hug. she hugged me…..

after that we were staring at each other at school sometimes. i was so great to her. nobody ever was so great to her just like me i helped her with anything and i showed her that i am much better than her old bf. but still i think she trys to tell me not to overdo cos she has a bf and i feel like she likes it when i am so sweet with her n tell her nice things… for me I D NEVER GIVE UP A HOPE NEVER i really like her so much. i am thinking of her all time i cant even sleep i like her VERY MUCH….
please help me if you can please i need advise!
thanks in advance


Open Question: How to impress that girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment