Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: I want to fix things with my boyfriend?

I want to fix things with my boyfriend?
Me and my boyfriend used to love each other so much and we used to kiss everyday. day by day, we started talking less, awkward conversations, and he no longer talks to me in the same lovely way he used to before. When we talked about it and i asked him for a kiss. He said that its gay and he no longer loves kissing me because it feels wrong to kiss a guy. Even though he used to love kissing me and we used to make out a lott. I really don’t know what has changed him. He is saying that he really still loves me even more than before but he just doesn’t want physical interactions between us like kissing, hugging, etc. I really can not stand this anymore because i really wanna kiss him soo bad. Anyone understands my problem?? /:
PS: my boyfriend is actually a straight guy and he used to have a girlfriend, but we both just fell in love with each other. don’t know why.


Open Question: I want to fix things with my boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment