Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: can't talk about feelings?

my boyfriend cant talk about his feels for me. granted we have been only dating for a little over a month. but when I was talking about my feelings he told me , just say it because I guarantee feel the same. so when I spilled the three little words he said he feels it but hes waiting for the right time to say it. I felt like an ass. I can tell he loves me by the way he looks at me and by the way he moves my hair from my face n kiss my hand n other small gestures. but anything remotely close to admitting any feelings he clams up. he always tells me he misses me but last night when I told him I was lucky to have met him again he clammed. its so confusing and frustrating. I wish he could just be honest so I knew what he was thinking. sex isnt a part of it so please refr ain from bringing that up


Open Question: can't talk about feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment