Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: Need advice on this question?

So lately,I been chilling with these 2 girls I work with,by the way,they are dating each other,so they was like close to me and like everything was good till this gay girl starting chilling with us,I mean they be acting all different,like not coming to get me for lunch,barely txtin me,so the first time I was like fuck it,so I started acting all funny towards them and not talking to em,so eventually I just texted them and told them why I was mad,so they tried to say I was all jealous of the gay girl n stupid stuff,I told em no I’m not,cause its not the gay girl problem,the problem was how funny they was acting since they been with her,I mean they was pissed at me for not talking to em but I didn’t care,so I end up talking to them like normal for a few weeks,now the shit starting over again,this time they been doing this lil joke saying that I was related to them because I had brought a convo up about that a while back but we all know we not,cause they knew it would make mad,so I got kind fed with it and start playing along with it cause it was getting on my nerves,cause honestly to me,it felt like they they was trying say that so they can make me distance,I’m not saying they said that but it seems like,so I told them yea were related and now I will have less to worry about,ever since I said they haven’t said nothen to me,it’s like I’m out the picture,I
mean was I wrong for that or what,cause they was being funny ,so I just had to speak my mind,cause of the way they were acting,so I was wondering if I should approach them and talk about all that or should I just keep to myself and see if they come to me

10 points for best answer


Open Question: Need advice on this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment