Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: How can i get a girl to come back to me?

Well my girlfriend and I broke up about a month and 1/2 ago and I really want to get her back. I didn’t really do anything wrong even everyone that I talked to said that I treated her so well but I guess feelings just faded. Well I guess she was friends with this guy and was texting him when we were dating and she stared to like him which I a why we broke up(my conclusion). But she got shut down by this guy because he has been dating this one girl for about a year. But I always see emily staring at me during class, she always tweets about me. The thing is that even though she doesn’t show that she misses me or regrets it, I know that she does or she will. she is literally my whole world and it’s just not the same without her and I will do anything it takes to get her back because I really do love her. So can you tell me how I can get her back?


Open Question: How can i get a girl to come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment