Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: Male advice needed! Is he cheating on me?

Ok we have went throuh alot of stuff recently and I broke it off and left three months ago. We still love eachother and the last couple of weeks have been spending more time together. Us spending more time together i have noticed a difference. Hes not the same. He seems distant emotionally and mentally. We use to be so close so i dont know how to take this. Example we dont spend time like we use to but when i stayed over i came in the living room with him and sat on the couch last night he told me to ho in the other room hes about to watch the game. He just has this attitude all the time shoildnt he be happy being yhat we spent so much time apart. He doesnt stress that i stay over every night like he used too. Every time i need him he is their like whe n i broke down he fixed my car he pays my bills too. Recently i noticed he looks at females alot too. I also found out he went to see his ex twice when we wete broke up but he says it was nothn. When i tell him i feel like hes different he says he is in love with me and be patient everything will get better. Last night he told me hes just trying to do something for himself because he use to take care of me when i lived with him so idk. He let me see his key yesterday but he made sure he took it bk by the end of the day. He has moments where he is sweet but then he pops into these attitudes. Whats going on? The more time i spend with him my female intuition is telling me hes messing with someone else. She hasnt taking my spot completly but shes their. Should i losten to my intuition?54 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

Oh and when i confronted him last night and told him i feel like hes talking to someone else through tex he never really stressed that he wasnt he just kept saying all the stuff i do for you and time i spend with you and then he called me and turned everything around on me and said he was through with me.


Open Question: Male advice needed! Is he cheating on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment