Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: What is up with this boy does he like me or no?

so a month ago this boy talked to me in the hallway about my shirt and then started saying hi to me when we would pass in the halls and then i stopped and talked to him and he asked me for my number and asked me out so we went and got pizza and he held the doors for me and paid and hugged me kinda long and said he wanted to hang out again and then we still kept saying hi at school and occasionally i’d stop and talk to him at his locker and he wouldnt text me first but if i texted him he would respond and we’d talk and he told me to come into his work so i did and he smiled at me a bunch and came over to my table and talked to me but i texted him like 2 days after and he never responded and he hasnt really made an effort to go out agai n and i have asked him if he wanted to but he said he was busy and told me with what and i’m just really confused because he still says hi to me i just feel like he is sending me mixed signals and i don’t understand why and does he like me or is he trying to distance himself from me?

i don’t text him a lot like once a week


Open Question: What is up with this boy does he like me or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment