Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: How do I get him to kiss me?

There’s this guy i’ve been speaking too for ages now. Both our families are friends and he used to live by me. We used to go out and hang out all the time, but now he moved away. We text every single day and we’ve both told each other that we like each other. We’ve never kissed or anything like that, and theres two weddings coming up that we’re both going too. I’ll have a room and stuff and i wanted to take it too the next level. Maybe not sex but, a kiss at least. He’s a really nice guy and he’s never had a girlfriend, I’m not sure if he’s ever kissed anyone before. He probably had. Anyway my question is, how do I get him in the mood? How do I get him to kiss me? or more? Saying it straight out to him is out of the question, i don’t want to do that. He’s 17 and I’m 16 by the way. Thanks x


Open Question: How do I get him to kiss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment