Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: We talk more than usual, does she like me?

I used to like her friend and got played big time. But she and i always talked alot. Even if it was about her friend. What i am confused about is, i dont know if she likes me. To be honest i dont even know if im her type. I know we’re friends. We dont talk as much as we did during the summer. I remember buying her a pair of 50 dollar shoes and she said how im soo nice and im not like other boys in a good way. We dont go to the same school. But even when she askes me to do favors, like bring her q drink and mcdonalds french fries when her school played against mine at my school, she kept apologizing and even at one point said forget it. So she hates spending my money. The biggest thing is, out of all my female friends, shes the only one that actu ally hits me up through text or facebook. You know how you have friends but you only talk in or in between classes. Well she actually texts/ messages me. we are friends but this one thing is what other gis dont do. And we talk about anything.


Open Question: We talk more than usual, does she like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment