Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: GUYS: I need an honest opinion please?

I’m good friends with this guy.

- He always opens my car door, but tells me he always does that
- He always pays for me if I meet him alone
- I ask him for favors all the time and he never says no to me. He’s fixed my phone twice, my laptop, and even helped my younger brother with his school project. I wanted to contact a famous celebrity for an interview and he even pulled some strings and arranged that for me
- He praises me to all of his friends
- He trusts me implicitly — I’m extremely reticent but he told me even if I tell him to do something with the condition that I’d explain the reason after 20yrs, he’d do it and wait those 20yrs
- He asks about my love life often
- He keeps asking to meet my dad
- He cooks dinner for me when I ask him to
- He bought me red lace pantyhose as a bday gift (a risque gift but he knows I love wearing tights)
- he gives me a side hug in front of his friends and a proper hug when we’re alone (not sure what it means)

Is he being just friendly or does he like me? He broke up with his gf right before I had met him and has been single ever since. He’s a handsome guy who has friends in the fashion industry so he shouldn’t have any trouble finding a girl, but he’s asked me a couple of times whether I know anyone who’d go out with him. It made no sense to ask me because I’m an introvert. Help? (he’s 30, I’m 24)


Open Question: GUYS: I need an honest opinion please?

No comments:

Post a Comment