Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: Does this guy like me or am I making something out of nothing......?

Let me start off by saying this guy isn’t a perv and he’s a loaner so that’s why when he all of a sudden started making perlonged eye contact with me and checking out my body it surprised me…

He is a lot older then me and not really my type but he’s grown on me. Today we were walking towards each other as we usually do and in passing we both stared into each other’s eyes for a good 5 seconds, this continued as we were even starting to pass each other and he starting turning his head continuing the eye contact and looked down at by boobs until we passed lol

Does it sound like he likes me? It seems like some days he’ll purposely run into me several times a day, other days avoid me:(


Open Question: Does this guy like me or am I making something out of nothing......?

No comments:

Post a Comment