Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: Ex boyfriend being rude to me - how to get over it?

My ex boyfriend and we’re together for a year and have only been broken up for about 3 or 4 weeks. We were getting along fine but lately he’s just being a complete asshole to me and talks to me like I’m ******* worthless. I get so angry and tell him to leave me alone and to not talk to me until he’s stop being an asshole, then a few hours later/the next day he will text me and say he didn’t mean it and sorry. Or I will text him because I can’t not talk to him, like I always have to reply or text him, I’m not stubborn. Then it will just happen again.

I just really want to get over it, I still care about him but I just want him to treat me better. I’m sick of being angry at him sick of crying over it all the time.

Has anyone been in this position and have any tips to give me to move on.
Thank you


Open Question: Ex boyfriend being rude to me - how to get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment