Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: Please hurry, I'm running out of time!!!!!!!?

I’m a senior in high school and I like a freshman girl. She is sort of «dating» an eighth grade boy, but i really don’t think it’ a serious relationship. Anyways, I know her dad and Mom, and we are on the same cross country team. Is it strange that I like her. She is shy, but I want to show her slowly that I like her. Maybe she would go to prom with me or something. I think she’s just dating the eighth grader because she’s expected to, it’s complicated.I don’t even know if they’re actually dating anymore. I can’t really wait for anything as I’m a senior, and will be gone next year. She laughs at all my jokes and wise cracks though. THIS ISN’T ABOUT SEX EITHER. I actually li ke her. How should I start?


Open Question: Please hurry, I'm running out of time!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment