Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: what does it mean when a guy says this?? please help?!?

This guy asked me to be his girlfriend a couple of times and told me that he liked me. we also kissed. He asked if me and him could talk. But he is kind of on and off about talking to me. I don’t see him talking to other girls around the school. I had one class with him last year but this year. i have no classes with him and that kind of makes me mad. I can’t stop thinking about him and I miss him. At first, i didn’t like him but when i got to know him, i started to like him. When i had a class with him last year, he used to compliment me and say «you look nice today».And he would always ask me if I’m staying after school. I don’t know if he’s nervous or if he doesn’t want to talk to me. What do you think? :/

should i talk to him? and what should I say to him?


Open Question: what does it mean when a guy says this?? please help?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment