Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: This girl is confusing :(?

I’m 16 and I’m in sixth form/college (whatever you call it where you live). I’ve known this girl for like 3 weeks now and she’s been giving very obvious signs that she likes me:)

A few days ago we were texting: this was a segment of the conversation:

Girl: so how do you spend your time?
Me: if I’m not studying, I spend most if not all of my time with my nephew.
Girl: is that all you do?
Me: yeah I love him, I never get bored of being around him. He’s so much fun.

*skip ahead a bit*

Girl: you are so boring, I can’t believe I still like you.

Ok that’s it. What I said after isn’t important. I never really go out because I like spending time with my nephew. He’s so much fun. Why would she call me boring? She wasn’t joking either. I’m most of the time in college or at home studying so the little time I get with my nephew is precious to me. It’s not my fault I don’t like going out.

Should I stop talking to her? Or just wait till Monday to see how she acts around me? Oh and by the way. She called me boring but she always texts me first and comes and talks to me first in college and sits next to me. I’m confused


Open Question: This girl is confusing :(?

No comments:

Post a Comment