Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: Why are Japanese girls so cute? Seriously she's driving me crazy.?

We met in out theater class two months ago and we’re great friends. I find her cute as hell ‘coz her face has the innocence and freshness of a child. She’s also a very good person ‘coz she’s very polite with everyone and can never hurt people on purpose. She traveled from Japan to New York this year with her family. She’s a little weak at English and man I just love it when she speaks in broken sentences and takes pauses I just feel like kissing her. Her name is Sakura Yoshida and when I asked her it’s meaning she said cherry blossom (she’ll kill me with her cuteness someday lol). Yesterday she told me someone made fun of her name and stuff and she cried in front of me but finally I made her laugh and cheered her up. But after this, I just don’t know what clicked inside me I just can’t stop thinking about her and I didn’t even sleep last night. I mean whats going on with me? I’m suddenly getting nervous around her and that’s weird ‘coz I was never like that before. Should I date her? Will she get mad at me ‘coz I ruined our friendship? What things I can do so that I can make her fall for me too? Should I try to learn Japanese or something? And one more thing, she once told me that her parents are a little racist and don’t like white people. Please help and thanks in advance.


Open Question: Why are Japanese girls so cute? Seriously she's driving me crazy.?

No comments:

Post a Comment