Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: Nobody is Answering!:( I asked him to hang out, he hasn't texted me back...?:(:(?

We’re 18.

We first got to know each other by facebook from mutual friends about 5 months ago. he was out of state so we messaged for a few months a little before he came back. Then he was back, i volunteered that we should hang out, then once he was back, he asked to hang out one night. we met at a park and went to an overlook, dinner, another park briefly since it was by a river, & listened to music in my car.
He looked awkward before he left my car? Idk if he was going to kiss me maybe I imagined it. I always look away & seem closed off. Every guy im into never thinks Im actually into them. Im really guarded. Anyways, That was 2 Fridays ago, I texted him twice since then but nothing else. We don’t text much in general. He liked my fb status too last thursday, he normally doesn’t like anything of anyones on facebook.

He worked weekends & Im in school an hour away on weeks, Friday is our only day together. But his weekend job is now over. So im hoping to see him on weekends.

He isn’t the type girls swoon over, I don’t think he’s had a gf before, but maybe im wrong. I’m attractive and smart and guys go after me frequently, but he’s the one I want. Hes smart and talented.

I don’t know if he views me as a friend or more?? I texted him «hey we should hang out again sometime when youre free» yesterday afternoon. It’s been almost a day now. He hasn’t replied. He was working when I texted him, but obviously not anymore.. The last time i asked to hang out, he couldnt, and i said well maybe another time and he didnt respond. Then a week later he asked to hang out, which was when we went to the parks and stuff. So i dont know if he just doesnt text back for odd reasons? Only when he has to? Idk. Maybe he isnt into me, but i didnt do anything to change his mind and he seemed into me…


Open Question: Nobody is Answering!:( I asked him to hang out, he hasn't texted me back...?:(:(?

No comments:

Post a Comment