Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: Is he interested or not?

Hi guys . I’m a sophomore girl and I have a crush on this freshman . He’s my friends twin so I already kinda knew him, but we haven’t really talked. He’s in my gym though and we’d kinda talk in it for the past few weeks . But I think he’s really cute , and our homecoming game was Friday and I pulled him aside to ask about this thing that was going on with the football team(I cheer for the rec tea he plays for) and I was asking him about and we went for a walk and just talked about it, and I don’t know if I’m over thinking it but he made a lot of eye contact with me and smiled . And we talked for a while and I hung out with him and his friends later and he made me give him a «man hug» . And earlier that day I sai d hi to him and he noticed and said hi and gave me a big smile haha . And lastly at the homecomjng dance yesterday I was dancing with a bunch of my freshman friends . And he came and danced with us and was leaning on me and we got in a huddle and he liked pulled me towards him . And he put his tie on my head haha . At the end he gave me a super long hug too . But I also saw him dancing with a bunch of other girls too , but they all have boyfriends and stuff haha . But yeah . I don’t know if I’m being creepy and over thinking this , or if I’m catching little signs . So someone please help): what do you think.


Open Question: Is he interested or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment