Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: Do you think I have a chance with this guy?

So I realize this question gets asked a lot, and I wouldn’t normally ask it. But for once I’m actually confused.

I’ll just tell you what has happened:
When I first met him we ended up talking for around 3 hours, and connected straight away. He told me I was attractive, and was really nice. I somehow ended up having a deep conversation with him and told him a lot of personal things.
Towards the end of the conversation he wanted to know how he could help me and so I gave a few suggestions, like running with me and other things that aren’t so important to write here.
So he’s been running with me, he made a commitment with me to run twice a week. And we have been (although I’ve been sick a lot lately) and it’s been good, and he’s been saying things like we should talk more when we run and giving me really good advice about anything when I just ask.
I sent him something I wrote and he said I’m a really good writer and that I should let more people read/see my blog.
When we’re hanging together with mates he seems to make a effort to ask me questions about how I am or just random things.
And I’ve been sick for about a week and wrote me a long message on facebook explaining that he was sorry he hadn’t come and seen me that he thought I’d gone away and didn’t realize I was sick, and that he will come and see me and that he will pray for me.

I know they always say you’ll just know when a guy likes you. But I just feel like he is a really nice person to everyone in general, so I’m just not so sure. And also we go to the same high school, but don’t have any of the same classes, when I do see him he’ll smile and say hello but he doesn’t make the effort at school to talk to me during breaks, or ask to hang out more or anything. And I’m good friends with a lot of his friends, and no one ever says anything, or jokes around. I just feel like maybe he does, but there is a good chance he just doesn’t. Maybe we’re both friendzoned each other? Or maybe we’re both unsure?

Well I’d really like to try a relationship with him because he is a very genuine guy who I instantly connected with, but I just don’t know if I should try and pursue him more (flirt more, make the effort to talk to him more etc..) or what to do.

Just do you think he likes me? Well you’re not him, but from what I’ve said?

Thanks (:


Open Question: Do you think I have a chance with this guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment