Thursday 5 September 2013

Open Question: Should I ask if I'm bothering him?

I recently met a guy and have gone out with him twice. The first time we had a good time and talked for hours. We didn’t go out again for several weeks later due to each of us having busy schedules and when we did it was to a movie so there wasn’t much conversation involved. I also had to be somewhere afterwards so I couldn’t hang out at his place. We used to text all the time back and forth…. random stuff…. and could keep a conversation going. In the last few weeks after the last time we went out it seems as if there is no conversation between the two of us unless I text him and initiate it first. He’s a really nice guy and is honest about things….. he was even upfront and open when we first met that he was still tal king to his ex and was possible they were going to try to work it out. I was ok with this and encouraged it. Things didn’t work out between the two of them so we started going out. I’m conflicted when it comes to asking him straight forward if I’m bothering him and ignoring him for a day or two to see if he makes any effort. Right now I don’t feel like either is a good decision. He travels for one of his jobs and I’m ok with that. I just don’t want to come off as clingy or like I’m bothering him all the time. Is this all in my head or should I run like usual?


Open Question: Should I ask if I'm bothering him?

No comments:

Post a Comment