Thursday 5 September 2013

Open Question: am i too jealous or is my girlfriend lying to me?

Okay so about a month ago i noticed a change in my girlfriends behavior right after i returned from a month long trip to see family without her. She began to act more distant(although not always) and our sex life has bean almost non existent which caused me begin to have suspicions of what the reason for this may be. Im usually not an overly jealous person but i love her a lot which makes me more paranoid about her actions then about any other girl i have previously had a relationship with. My suspicions caused me to look at her Facebook which she left open on my computer (im wrong i know) and i saw a lot of messages with her ex boyfriend of two years and is saw many things that made my stomach drop. Besides him talking about there previous sex life and how much he missed and her Wish washy answers that didn’t indicate weather she supported these statements or not i saw messages where she called me ugly and claimed that is the reason that she doesn’t want to «show me off» as well as how she would hide me if she could but im too nice of a guy. I also saw a message where she said her heart was just not into our relationship and she just likes to have someone who cares and listens to her and is there to support her. This really hurt me and i confronted her about it almost immediately. She claimed that she only said those things because she wanted to be on his good side because he stalks her. Im not exaggerating either for the last year sense they broke shes received many extremely insulting messages from him as well as threats toward me as well as her and they are seemingly unrelenting (i assume this is out of his bitterness about her ending things with him). However she was extremely defensive as soon as i brought it up and basically refused to listen to anything i had to say because she was so mad i had looked through her messages. I told her she had to cut him out of her life or lose me and as far as i can tell she has but there is no way to be sure. It does not make sense to me why she would bash me to her ex just in order to be on good terms when they haven’t bean for so long. I also don’t understand why she couldn’t just tell him to leave her alone because she had a new boyfriend whom she loves like she claims seeing as that was my response to my similarly psycho ex girlfriend. Since the argument our sex life has not improved and i see glimpses of our relationship as it used to be but for the majority of the time she is still very detached which she blames on the poor personal circumstances that have presented themselves in both of our lives recently, which i find understandable but now it is so hard for me to trust what she is saying. Why w ould she say such things if there is not some truth behind them right? or am i just paranoid and need to trust her more? she has never really done anything besides this to make me not trust her except for many allegations about her faith fullness to her ex’s that no one seems to have proof for on either side. So should i just drop it and trust her or is my gut right and i should cut things before it becomes even harder?


Open Question: am i too jealous or is my girlfriend lying to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment