Thursday 5 September 2013

Open Question: why is he ignoring me? advice please?

I had a little crush on a boy that was in my class, and this summer he messaged me we talk for about 9 to 10 hours. he told me he was attracted to me and always wanted to talk to me but didn’t because of where I was sitting. he told me some pretty weird things about himself and keep asking if I was uncomfortable and I would reply no. I wasn’t uncomfortable about what he was saying I was just shock! anyways we only talked that one nigh. school started and we seen each other but he just walks by as if he doesn’t know me! the other day we keep running into each other in the hall ways during the class period. we literally were walking right next to each other and he didn’t say one word. he noticed me but acted like I was just a random girl he didn’t know. its kind of making me mad because I really like him know! I want to say something so bad but I just don’t know what to say!? I feel like if I say hi he wouldn’t response or would give me a weird look or something. idk I just need some advice. help please


Open Question: why is he ignoring me? advice please?

No comments:

Post a Comment