Sunday 15 September 2013

Open Question: whether to convince myself or not?

HI..I am in love from last 4 years, we are good friends from school but i got feelings and proposed to her in my 2nd year engineering (2009) , we are in separate cities, first she said no and after week she said yes..and our journey starts there. As usual every thing is going on fantastic.. i will go monthly once to meet her. As time is going we get to know more each other and things are going differently… I got that our mind set is totally different and we are good friends till now but my expectation as a life partner is different. we both know each that we don’t have understanding. I tried a lot to make her do to some changes but she didn’t take seriously and i start compromising the things up to know. we had enjoyed a lot and she is very good person and care taking though we had quarrels almost 8 out of 10 days. she told 2nd time that I don’t want you while we are arguing and I convinced and begged her 2 nd time she convinced but after that I questioned myself what is this? so I started myself changing and said i don’t have patience to continue like this, so I just want to focus on my M-tech now, I will talk but not as lover as friend and we will see this thing after getting job. but now she started realizing things but I said I can not change mind.. but this change hurts her a lot and my mind is not ready to change back…what to do now?


Open Question: whether to convince myself or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment