Wednesday 18 September 2013

Open Question: he texted me after a date/hookup?

went on a date with a guy on monday night. we «hooked up» but only to second base.

the next morning he texted me:

Him: Hi
Me: hello :)
Him: miss me yet? :P
Me: nah (as a joke)
Him: :( (((( i miss you :P
Me: too bad :P (again as a joke)
Him: can we meet up today too?
Me: LOL. you miss me that much huh?
Him: you are too cute :) )
Me: or you just want your third base
Him: ……WOW…..
Me: jk :P what do you want to do? and what time? it’s a maybe tho….
Him: I can’t actually :( i’m really busy today
Me: LOL okay
Him: unless you want to give me third base hahahhahaa
Me: bye
Him: jkjk :P
Me: that’s right. you better be kidding
Him: i want to see you and kiss you tho :)
Me: you will soon :)
Him: what are you doing today?
Me: nothing much. probably staying home for once today :P

And he hasn’t replied or texted me for the rest of the day.

Was he really busy or just wanted to see my reaction? is he just looking for a hook up?

We met on a dating app called tinder and when i checked on my matches yesterday, he wasn’t on the list. That means two things:

1. he deleted his account
2. he blocked me


Open Question: he texted me after a date/hookup?

No comments:

Post a Comment