Friday 20 September 2013

Open Question: Girls: Does she like me...?

Okay, so today I had to sit next to her. I really like her. While we were going to class, I was walking behind her. Kind of far. But then she stopped and said something to one of her friend, and when I walked by her, she turned and started to walk, but the back of her hand touched mine. It felt sooo soft, even though it was only for like a second.

She said she was sorry, even though it was just a touch, not like a hit or something.

ok, and when we went into class, most of the kids like sitting in the back. She always sits in the front, and I sat a seat behind her. The teacher told everyone to go one seat up, and I sat next to her.

she touched my arm a lot of times. I wasn’t too close to her, but when she had her arm to her side. It wasn’t like when some people touch your arm put it closer to them. I mean, she wasn’t pushing her arm towards me, but just touching a little. She did lots of times, and even sometimes kept her arm there.

her arm was sooo soft. It felt so nice.

also, once my friends mom took my to my house, and she was also in the car(she knows my friend).

she told me she liked my dimples. We were all talking, and then I started using my phone, but she was looking at me. She was in the seat in front of me, but she was looking my way since we were all talking. She looked at me for like 3-4 seconds while smiling. I didn’t know what to do, an didn’t wanna seem rude or make her think I didn’t like her, so I just looked at her like a second and smiled. I looked her in the eyes, and ugh…I felt so nervous/shy. I don’t know how she does it. She doesn’t seem shy AT ALL. I think she was looking at my dimples, but I only smiled when I looked at her, and when I looked up, she was looking at my eyes too.


Open Question: Girls: Does she like me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment