Wednesday 18 September 2013

Open Question: Can You Help Me Decide If He Likes Me Please?! (+10pts)?

Can you also explain why you think so? Hey, I am a 13 year old girl and there is a guy at school I like in my year. I only met him in 1st year (I am now in 3rd year)          
I liked him basically ever since I met him though I did seriously hate him at one point-I can’t remember why. We used to talk all the time and have a laugh and we are still friends (But we don’t see each other a lot because our classes are different) I have a good laugh with him and really enjoy his company. At the beginning of this year I finally told him I liked him but he honestly didn’t say a lot about it at all. I haven’t mentioned it again because I am too shy. The other day after hardly seeing him for ages I called him but when he answered I got scared and hung up. I texted him and told him my phone cut me off. He asked why I phoned and I just said I wanted to talk to him which was true. He said that was cool that I wanted to talk to him and he said i had been ignoring him at school. I didnt think I had I just dont see him often, but I made an effort to talk to him more recently. In English yesterday I kept glancing at him to see how far along h is work was and twice when I looked up he was looking right into my eyes. Also, yesterday I was walking home with my friend and I saw him walking.We walked back a bit (I can’t remember why) and when we walked past his house he was just standing outside looking at us/me. Do you think he likes me? (everyone used to say he did and he used to always talk to me) , also he always asks me if I am okay when I am aloneor something, also today we were texting about homework and he said his dad was asking if I was enjoying my book A Thousand Splendid Suns because it was his dads fave book-dies this mean he talks about me? Thankyou, sorry it was so long. Also today he said my eyes were «cool». By the way-people have been saying he is probably more socially awkward than me but he isnt he is usually very straight forward except with me.


Open Question: Can You Help Me Decide If He Likes Me Please?! (+10pts)?

No comments:

Post a Comment