Thursday 5 September 2013

Open Question: A booty call or more?

I met a guy about a month ago. He was a mutual friend of a girl that I know. Him and I met on the Friday and spent the whole night chatting away about life. We had instant chemistry. The following night the mutual friend had a party. He was there as he was staying at her cottage. I walked in and was introduced to his girlfriend. I thought what a d bag and tried to keep my distance. By the end of the night there we were again..chatting away. Nothing inappropriate, just talking about life. I was feeling bold and gave him my card and told him to «call me if him and the girlfriend ever break up». Bold move. I know. So anyway. The following day I went into work and he had emailed me. We got talking and he told me that him and the girlfriend broke up. Since then, we h ave seen each other a few times and literally talk 24/7. He said that he just got out of a relationship and isn’t looking for anything serious. We have had sex. I really like this guy and am thrown off right now. He lives two hours away yet comes to see me, talks to me all the time, yet he just wants a booty call? I can’t make sense of this. Anyone have any advice? Be honest. I can take it.


Open Question: A booty call or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment